EASY TO OWN, EASY TO RIDE
What makes the new Honda Navi so much fun? How about this: First, it’s easy to ride, thanks to its one-speed, no-shift automatic CVT transmission. That helps make it easy to learn on too, even if you’ve never ridden a motorcycle before. Because it’s small, it’s easy to park. Some spectacular fuel efficiency makes it easy on your wallet when it comes time to fill the tank. A reliable Honda engine makes maintenance easy too—because it hardly needs any. And best of all, with its super-low price, the new Honda Navi is easy to own. So check out the mini machine that maximizes your fun—the new Honda Navi. Don’t just ride—Navi-gate your world.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: With a low 30-inch seat height, getting on and off the Navi is a snap. Even better, it’s easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights. The long, flat seat makes it easy to find just the right position and to move around on too, especially for taller riders.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Here’s a big feature that sets this little bike apart from anything else in our miniMOTO lineup: The Navi features a CVT transmission. That not only means no clutch and no shifting, but no neutral or park either—just start it up, twist the throttle, and go-go-go!
- INTEGRATED STORAGE AREA: Taking your stuff with you just got a whole lot easier. That’s because the Navi has a generous, lockable, integrated storage area. It’s big enough to hold a laptop, your lunch, and plenty more—what you use it for is up to you!
- COMPACT SIZE: The Navi is small, which is one of the reasons it’s so much fun. That also makes it easy to park. It’s about the same size as another of our favorite miniMOTO bikes—the Grom.
- FUEL CAPACITY: Fear the gas station no more! With a one-gallon gas tank, the Navi is super-inexpensive to fill up. And since it’s so fuel efficient, you won’t have to fill up very often.
- TWO-UP CAPABILITY: Want to share the fun with a friend? No problem—the Navi comes equipped with a pair of passenger pegs as standard equipment.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Just turn the key, press a button and go. The Navi’s electric starter makes getting underway super easy.
- 10/12-INCH WHEELS: Part of the reason the Navi is so maneuverable are its wheels. They’re much smaller in diameter than a full-sized motorcycle’s (10-inch rear and 12-inch front). That contributes both to the Navi’s small overall size and its light, fun handling.
- TELEFORK SUSPENSION: Just like a full-sized motorcycle, the new Navi features a telescopic-fork front suspension for great control and road feel.
- SINGLE REAR SHOCK: Thanks to the Navi’s single hydraulic rear shock, you get a plush ride, even over choppy pavement.
- STRONG STEEL FRAME: The Navi’s sturdy underbone steel frame is designed to take what gnarly city streets can throw at it, and still provide the basis for this bike’s excellent handling.
- FRONT AND REAR BRAKES: The Navi’s brakes are set up like a full-sized motorcycle’s with a front-brake lever on the handlebar and a foot pedal for the rear brake. Plus, Honda’s combined braking system helps you make quick, secure stops.
- 109CC FOUR-STROKE ENGINE: One of the best aspects of the new Navi is its dependable Honda engine. It’s air-cooled for simplicity, offers spectacular fuel efficiency, and makes plenty of power. A single-cylinder, overhead-cam design, it’s low-maintenance and super reliable.
- HET—HONDA ECO TECH: Honda’s Navi engine offers the convenience and power of a gasoline engine, but with our HET (Honda Eco Tech) design, it’s also environmentally conscious.
- FRESH NEW LOOK: There’s no mistaking a Honda Navi, because we’ve given it a fresh look unlike anything out there. It’s about a world away from most scooters, and it’s just begging for you to give it your own personal touches too. Hip and urban, it’s going to stand out wherever you ride it.
- FOUR GREAT COLORS: The Navi comes in four awesome colors, so take your pick: Red, Grasshopper Green, Nut Brown and Ranger Green.
Front / Rear - Drum
Front - 90 / 90-12
Rear - 90 / 100-10
Four-stroke, OHC; two valves
Bore x Stroke
55 x 55.6 mm
Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
110 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors
26.8 mm inverted telescopic fork
Travel - 3.5 in.
Travel - 2.76 in.
One year, Unlimited-mileage, limited