THE LITTLE BIKE THAT CAN
The world-famous Honda Super Cub may be small in size, but it’s a giant when it comes to how it’s mobilized the world. And for good reason: no matter where you ride, the Super Cub combines reliability, simplicity, economy and practicality like nothing else. Plus, it’s just incredibly fun, a concept people of any culture or age instantly embrace. Best of all, underneath its classic bodywork, the Super Cub is updated with plenty of modern features, like front-wheel ABS, electric starting, and fuel injection. Lightweight and easy to handle, the step-through chassis goes a big way towards making it user friendly in traffic or around town. And the four-speed semi-automatic transmission means you’ll never have to deal with a clutch. Best of all, its excellent fuel economy means you can travel far on a single tank of gas, and refueling is never a hassle. Plus, for 2022, it includes several updates, including a new, more efficient engine, reduced weight and even a new Matte Gray Metallic color scheme. One ride, and you’ll discover what the whole world knows—the Honda Super Cub is a great way to get around.
- STANDARD ABS: Our front-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (comes standard on the Super Cub) can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or other compromised surfaces. It’s a great feature whether you’re using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- 17-INCH CAST WHEELS: Big enough to roll along smoothly, the machine-finished cast construction on these wheels means they’re easier to keep clean than the traditional spoke construction.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: The Super Cub’s telescopic front suspension is partially faired in, blending with the upper bodywork. It looks awesome, and works a lot better than the original leading-link design.
- TUBELESS TIRES: Here’s another thoroughly modern touch: The Super Cub uses tubeless tires.
- TWIN REAR SHOCKS: The original Cub had twin shocks, and so does the 2022 Super Cub. They not only look proper, but they also do a great job of smoothing out the road.
- 125CC FUEL-INJECTED ENGINE: Nobody can match the Honda reputation for engines, and even though the Super Cub is relatively compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- EASY TO PARK: Because the Super Cub is compact, it’s easy to park in the city, and to store when you’re not riding. There’s always room for a Super Cub!
- HYDRAULIC FRONT DISC BRAKE: The Super Cub features a 220mm front single disc brake for excellent stopping power. There’s even standard front-wheel ABS.
- STEP-THROUGH CHASSIS: This is one of the key design elements which made the original Cub so popular. The Super Cub’s step-through design incorporates frontal bodywork to help shield you from the wind and road splash. It’s not only super convenient, but makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: At just 30.7 inches, the Super Cub’s super-low seat makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- MULTI-FUNCTION DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS: Retro meets modern in the Super Cub’s instruments. The faired-in handlebar-mounted features speedometer, odometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
- ROUND HEADLIGHT: The Super Cub’s round headlight looks retro, but its LED performance is totally up to date and provides superior illumination and visibility.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: With its 1.0-gallon fuel tank and awesome fuel efficiency, the Super Cub is super practical. The tank filler is under the seat so it’s easy to access.
- FOUR-SPEED SEMI-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: The Super Cub features a four-speed semi-automatic transmission that you shift with your left foot, like a traditional motorcycle. But here’s the unique feature: there’s no clutch to worry about—you just toe and go.
- ELECTRIC SEAT OPENER: Need to release the seat latch for a fill-up? Just press a button—the lock is all electronically controlled on the Super Cub.
- LED LIGHTING: Old-school light bulbs may have been great in 1959, but 60 years later the Super Cub comes with a modern LED lighting package.
- SMART KEY: Just like our top-of-the-line Gold Wing, the Super Cub uses a convenient smart-key ignition.
Matte Gray Metallic
Front - Single 220 mm hydraulic disc; ABS
Rear - Mechanical drum
Front - 70 / 90-17
Rear - 80 / 90-17
Curb - 238 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
#420 Chain; 14T / 36T
Four-stroke, SOHC; two valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke
50 x 63.1 mm
PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
26 mm telescopic fork
Travel - 3.5 in.
Travel - 3.6 in.
One Year, Unlimited-mileage, limited