THE MOTORCYCLE THAT CHANGED THE WORLD
Ask the world to draw a motorcycle, and they’ll draw a Honda Cub. Why? Because this little mighty mite is the best-selling motor vehicle on the planet, period. And that’s no accident: the Cub has features that the whole world can appreciate: reliability, simplicity, economy . . . and that great universal, fun! Plus, the 2023 Super Cub features front-wheel ABS, electric starting, and fuel injection. Lightweight and easy to handle, the step-through chassis makes it super user friendly in traffic or around town, and the four-speed semi-automatic transmission means you’ll never have to deal with a clutch. Best of all, its excellent fuel efficiency means you can travel far on a single tank of gas. For 2023, it’s even available in a new Pearl Gray color scheme that’s both classic and contemporary at the same time. Ride a Honda Cub, and you’re riding the world’s favorite motorcycle!
- STANDARD ABS: Our front-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (comes standard on the Super Cub) can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or other compromised surfaces. It’s a great feature whether you’re using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- 17-INCH CAST WHEELS: Big enough to roll along smoothly, the machine-finished cast construction on these wheels means they’re easier to keep clean than the traditional spoke design.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: The Super Cub’s telescopic front suspension is partially faired in, blending with the upper bodywork. It looks awesome, and works a lot better than the original leading-link design.
- TUBELESS TIRES: Here’s another thoroughly modern touch: The Super Cub uses tubeless tires.
- TWIN REAR SHOCKS: The original Cub had twin shocks, and so does the 2023 Super Cub. They not only look proper, but they also do a great job of smoothing out the road
- 125CC FUEL-INJECTED ENGINE: Nobody can match our reputation for engines, and even though the Super Cub is relatively compact, it’s a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- EASY TO PARK: Because the Super Cub is compact, it’s easy to park in the city, and to store when you’re not riding. There’s always room for a Super Cub!
- HYDRAULIC FRONT DISC BRAKE: The Super Cub features a large front single disc brake for excellent stopping power. There’s even standard front-wheel ABS.
- STEP-THROUGH CHASSIS: This is one of the key design elements which made the original Cub so popular. The Super Cub’s step-through design incorporates frontal bodywork to help shield you from the wind and road splash. It’s not only super convenient, but makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: At just 30.7 inches, the Super Cub’s super-low seat makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- MULTI-FUNCTION DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS: Retro meets modern in the Super Cub’s instruments. The faired-in handlebar-mounted features speedometer, odometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
- ROUND HEADLIGHT: The Super Cub’s round headlight looks retro, but its LED performance is totally up to date and provides excellent illumination and visibility.
- UNDERSEAT FUEL TANK: With its 1.0-gallon fuel tank and awesome fuel efficiency, the Super Cub is super practical. The tank filler is under the seat so it’s easy to access.
- FOUR-SPEED SEMI-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: The Super Cub features a four-speed semi-automatic transmission that you shift with your left foot, like a traditional motorcycle. But here’s the unique feature: there’s no clutch to worry about—you just toe and go.
- ELECTRIC SEAT OPENER: Need to release the seat latch for a fill-up? Just press a button—the lock is all electronically controlled on the Super Cub.
- LED LIGHTING: Old-school light bulbs may have been great in 1959, but 60 years later the Super Cub comes with a modern LED lighting package.
- SMART KEY: Just like our top-of-the-line Gold Wing, the Super Cub uses a convenient smart-key ignition.
Front - Single 220 mm hydraulic disc; ABS
Rear - 110 mm mechanical drum
Front - 70 / 90-17
Rear - 80 / 90-17
Curb - 238 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
#420 Chain; 14T / 35T
Four-stroke, SOHC; two valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke
50 x 63.1 mm
PGM-FI; 24 mm throttle body
Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
26 mm telescopic fork
Travel - 3.5 in.
Travel - 3.6 in.
One Year, Unlimited-mileage, limited